It is time to update this lovely blog. I have no reason that I have not posted...just busy with the kiddos.
Here is the latest. Dallas is as busy as ever! He has endless energy. He is such an amazing little boy!! Grandpa Jack has been here more then normal so that has helped keep him moving. He loves to walk across the street to see Grandpa in the morning. I am sure that it helps that Dallas can always find a yummy breakfast over there. Dinosaurs, Transformers and G.I. Joe are the top toys for now. He loves his G.I Joe figures. Xander (his older cousin) is the one that introduced him to the toys. Now all of the G.I Joe toys are Xander's. Dallas really love playing with Savannah. He is not the biggest fan of sharing his toys with her all of the time, but he does ok most of the time.
Savannah is wonderful! She is almost 6 months old! I love watching her figure things out. She loves to chew on things. If she has a blanket in her hand it will be in her mouth. She also has found her feet in the last few weeks. I think she has yet to figure out that she is in control of them. Sleeping is getting better, but she has not made it all night yet. She is close. She will eat about 9 and then sleep until 5 ish then go back down for a few more hours. I am ready for a full night. I am sure it will happen soon enough. She is getting her bottom front tooth. It will be cute to see her huge smile fill in.
Well it is late and I need to sleep. I hope to update more regularly. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment