Tuesday, September 29, 2009
UGH...Nik is sick
Nik came home from work this afternoon around 2:30. He never misses work unless he is really sick. So when he got home he looked like crap, and was sore all over. I made him go right to bed. Being the mom that I am I took his temperature and he had a fever of 101. GREAT. Homemade chicken noodle soup should help, but it didn't. He went to bed for the night. Now I am done disinfecting the area he has been in tonight. I hope he feels better in the morning. I know he has a meeting tomorrow at 2 that he has to be at. I hope he will rest in the morning and go in later. I really hope that the kids and I don't get this bug that he has brought home. Mom doesn't get a sick day. UGH. I am of to get my flu shot tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment