Friday, July 23, 2010

July 2010

Wow, I can't believe that July is almost over. This year is going way to fast. The kids are changing so fast. I can't believe that Savannah is going to be one in a few short weeks, and that Dallas is almost 4!

Dallas has all of a sudden grown up. His imagination, conversations and overall attitude is changing daily. He is full of one liners. One of his favorite sayings is "that should do the trick". He cracks me up! He also just adores Savannah. He has started calling her Nanner-Marie. He thinks it is fun to run and check on her when she wakes up from her nap. Dallas has been counting down the days to the first day of preschool. He starts on 8/10. I took him to see the school the other day, he introduced himself by singing his "Dallas" song. He spells his name and makes sure that anyone that is close enough to hear knows who he is. Some of his favorite toys for the last little while have been Transformers, his toy construction set and the Wii. He is better at some of the Wii games then I am.

Savannah is quickly turning into a toddler. This week she has finally realized that she can walk. She is taking about 10-12 steps at a time. She still crawls on the occasions that she needs speed. She also loves to talk on the phone. She will grab my cell phone and just jabber away. The other favorite thing for her is Dallas! She loves to watch him and try to figure out the things he is doing. She plays cars with him, and will let him read her a story from time to time. Peek-a-boo is her game of choice now. She like to hide and peek out when we say "where is Savannah".


My days are crazy just keeping up with the two of them. I am sure that it is going to get a little more crazy here soon. I love that I have been able to be home with them. They are so amazing when they are little. The sound of them laughing has made this house a home.


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment