Friday, September 3, 2010

Fab Five Friday

So a friend of mine has been posting the top five for her week on Fridays. That way she can keep track of the what her kids are up to. I like that idea....so here are the F.F.F. for our week.

5. Savannah is now in her toddler bed. She didn't sleep well the first 2 nights. Then she got used to it. We only fell out once. She had a soft landing on the pile of blankets and pillows beside her bed. We picked out a cute Tinkerbell bedding set. I loved Tinkerbell when I was little. I thought it would be fun to do her room all Tinkerbell.

4. I joined the gym, and the kids love the play area. I left Savannah for the first time in a child care. She did awesome. When I picked her up she pushed me away and wanted to stay and play. I am so glad that she likes it. Dallas found the computers and loves playing the games on them. He also played basketball, and ran around in the climber that is there. He called it his castle. He is such an outgoing little guy.

3.Dallas had his best day at preschool yet. Mrs. Cordona said that if she could have she would have given him 2 stickers because his behavior was that good. The thing that impressed her most was when he saw a friend get hurt. He rushed over to her and asked if she was okay. I guess she was pretty upset. He then took her hand and said "It is okay, I will play with you" and gave her a big hug! LOVE THIS! Times like this I know that he is growing up. He is always so sweet to people if he thinks he can help.

2. Savannah finally learned how to come down the steps. She has been able to go up for a few months now, but she was too scared to come down. She is a brave little girl now and chases Dallas up and down.


1. The best thing that happened this week was on Thursday when I picked Dallas up from preschool. He walked up to me with a huge smile and a paper in his hands. He Looked at me and said "I made this just for you Mom, you are my favorite!!" He was so proud of the puppy he made. He got to use the glue on his own, and pick the different things out. I love it!
 



Well, that is the Fab Five for Friday. I am so lucky to have wonderful kids that bring me so much happiness to my life. More next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment