Friday, July 17, 2009

New blogspot

I have to start over with our blog. I just got an email that our other site will be unavailable as of midnight. Bummer! So I guess I will start with an update. Dallas is a BUSY little man. He runs nonstop and really has limitless energy. I wish I could have some of that. I would be able to get everything done in one day. He also is about 60% potty trained. He will use the potty when he wants to. To be totally honest I am not motivated enough to battle this one out with him. We have good days and bad days and I guess that is just where we are with all of that.

Savannah is scheduled to appear on 8/6/09 at noon. I love the planning factor that comes with a c-section! I really hope she waits. Mom and Dad will be here that week to work on the house they bought a little more so we will have some help with Dallas. If she comes early we have Kayla and a few others that are willing to help out. Thankfully!

Nik is busy working on three estimates right now, and he has been putting in some long hours. He will be able to take some time off when Savannah arrives so I guess it will be a good trade off. He still loves his job and wouldn't know what to so with himself if he only worked 40 hours a week.

I am still a stay at home mom, and I love it! I can not imagine missing that new discoveries that Dallas makes daily. His new phrase is "what is that". I can't tell you how many times a day I get to answer that question. As for being round and about to pop I am there!!! I have not been sleeping very good, but I will be ready to function on limited hours when Savannah gets here.

I will try to keep this updated weekly, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment