Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh, I must be at the end of this pregnancy!!!

Thankfully I am in the last 2 weeks!! I have not been able to sleep for a week or so. So I am tired. I am also getting a little crabby. At least that is what I have been told...ha ha. I am doing the best that I can, but with no sleep and little help around the house I am just not getting it all done. Nik is swamped at work right now. He is knee deep in three estimates and of course they are all due right around when we have the c-section scheduled. He is planning to take a week and a half off of work so he can be home with the kids and I for a while. When we had Dallas he was only home for a day once Dallas and I came home from the hospital. He was off of work for over a week, but with labor lasting 3 days and staying in the hospital for 4 to recover a little from the c-section he had to be back at work. It will be so nice to have him home for an entire week with us. I think that it will help Dallas adjust with a little extra Daddy time. I know it will be a huge help to me to have him around! Mom and Dad will be in AZ, but they will be staying at their house.

Dallas is still working on the potty training thing. He is doing much better, but still is not at 100%. I am sure that he will get there soon. His biggest hurdle is the fact that when he is playing he won't stop to use the bathroom. I think if he figures that out it will be good. Number 2 has been a little issue as well. At least for the last 3 days he has been going when he is asleep, and has a pull up on. I am glad the timing is working out on that! He has also decided that he needs to stand up...thankfully his aim is not too bad. We have had very few misfires.

Mom and Dad closed on their house up the street on the 10th. I am excited to have them close. It will be nice for them when they want to get away from Omaha for a while. Dallas has been looking for Dad over there nonstop since he left yesterday. I think he will really like it when he can walk to Meema and Papas house. Also Kayla will be moving in there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment