Friday, July 24, 2009
I guess to a 2 year old no means one more time...
Well, Dallas is having a hard time the last few days with the no thing. He is the king of push the limit. Today is the perfect example. He has a toy that makes animal sounds and tells you the letters that correspond with each animal. When asked not to stomp on it he stood up and stomped on it repeatedly. Said toy is now out of his room. You think that he would begin to understand that cause and effect thing...not so much! This afternoon he helped me pick up all the stickers and paper that we used to make some craft stuff today so he got to get his new bowling set out to play with. He decided that it looked more like a baseball bat and ball then a bowling pin. He hit the ball with a bowling pin then he got the warning..."if we do that again we will have to put the bowling set away. What does my little stinker do? He hit the ball again. Away the set went. So he has his moment of temper tantrum then off to his room to cool down. Once he was in his room he grabbed his dinosaur that growls and made it growl at me (he was in his room by himself). I can't help but laugh. This little boy could not be more like me when it comes to temper. My parents just laugh when he is like this...payback I guess. About three minutes later he is standing in the door of his room with an adorable smile, and "I sorry mommy, love you mommy, sorry". I just had to write this down. He is too much. I love that little monster and I am so glad that he is in my life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment