Savannah has arrived! She was born on 8/6/09 at 12:29 pm. She weighed 7 pounds and is 19 inches long. She is doing great. We got to come home from the hospital on Sunday. Since we have been home I have been doing alright. I am still really sore from the c-section. I don't remember if I was this sore when Dallas was born. I guess time helps you forget the ugly side of giving birth. Savannah is so laid back. She only cries if she is hungry. She has been sleeping for about 3 hours at a time. I am glad that she sleeps for a chunks of time. I hope she starts to figure out her days and nights soon. She seems to be a night owl. Dallas loves to check on her and give her the bear that he thinks she must have at all times. He calls her Nanna. I think it is adorable when he asks me where she is. I can't believe that he has done as well as he has. He has developed a new attachment to Daddy. He really hates it when Nik is not around. He can't even take the trash out without Dallas going with him.
I could go on and on, but Savannah is sleeping so I need to hit the shower. I will add more later this week. I just wanted to get a quick update on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment