So here are the top 5 for this week:
5. Dallas has had an amazing week at preschool. He is really starting to get in a routine. He is so proud of the crafts that he is making. He also love his friends. When you ask him what his friends names are he responds "Boy and Girl"...too cute!
4. IMAGINATION! Dallas is developing a huge imagination. I have really enjoyed listening to some of the things that he comes up with. He likes to pretend that he is playing with the Transformers. He also pretends he is talking to Nik when he is not here. I think that is bittersweet. Nik has been gone so much that Dallas has really had a difficult time, but at least he can "talk" to Daddy when he is playing.
3.Savannah has the funniest sounds. She laughs, but when she laughs she also snorts, not the normal snort. She sounds like an animal at times. I need to catch it on video.
2. The kids love playing together. I am so lucky that Dallas has not been resentful of her. So many kids have that problem, but I have been lucky. Savannah has been watching Dallas from the minute she could hold her head up, and now she is following in his footsteps. I love that she has just as much fun playing with a ball as she does her purses and dolls.
1. Halloween is just around the corner, and with the temps staying so hot we have been in the house. I am running out of ideas. So we took out the Halloween decorations. Once they saw what was in the box, they went nuts. Dallas insisted that he and Savannah put on the costumes that we had in the box. So, Dallas was a devil/pumpkin/vampire and Savannah was a butterfly. I love the excitement that the experience things. It really makes me see the little things in a new light. I love looking at the world from their perspective.
Have a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment