Well, I am not what you would call on the ball when it comes to posting. I wanted to post and catch up.
Dallas is 4!! I can't believe it. I really don't know how time is going so fast. He is so busy, and full of personality. I wish he could channel some of that to picking up after himself, but we are working on it. He is doing much better in preschool. He really loves his teacher. We are so lucky to have her. She has been great with him. Dallas got more toys for his birthday then I know what to do with. I think we will need to do some major sorting. I have a feeling a garage sale is in the near future. I hope we are able to make some room. Christmas is just around the corner. I need some space. A basement would be a great thing about now. Back to Dallas. He has been practicing his name and is able to write it on his own. Also, he has learned to spell a few words. He is such a smart little guy.
Savannah has been jabbering a ton more then she was even 2 weeks ago. Her new thing is she will grab Dallas's dragon and make a growling noise. She watches EVERYTHING that Dallas does. She has been mimicking him in so many ways. I think it is funny that she really loves to play with the cars and boy toys. She is not too interested in the girl stuff. She wants to be like Dallas. I love it. I remember following Mike around when we were little. Fun times.
This was a little all over the place, but at least I got a few things out. More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment